Comments from a southern journalist who is tired of a lack of common sense.
- Don’t let headlines demoralize you. You’re not alone in your hopes for a better nation. While there’s always work to do, it’s vital to pause from time to time, … Read more
- Everyone loses when MAGA Republicans get their wayWhat you need to know Now you might be thinking: Didn’t we just go through this whole cycle a few months ago? The brinksmanship, … Read more
- The Crisis of MonopolyCell phone service that costs $15 a month in France or $12 a month in Australia bills out at an average of $61.85 per month … Read more
- Dark money: The backstory of Alabama’s redistricting defianceThe Alabama Legislature’s open defiance of the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in Allen v. Milligan ordering the creation of a second majority-Black district baffled and … Read more
- A new election denial long conSome of the nation’s preeminent election deniers have launched EagleAI NETwork, a new project that could undermine voting rights and elections. Its key supporters include Georgia … Read more