Comments from a southern journalist who is tired of a lack of common sense.
- Christofascist Book FairsIf 2021 and 2022 were about banning books to get attention for right-wing causes, then 2023 can be dubbed the beginning of the push to… Read more: Christofascist Book Fairs
- The BlueprintThe far-right has a plan to remake America. They even wrote it down in a 920-page manifesto called Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise, laying… Read more: The Blueprint
- Sponsored listings are a ripoff…for sellersCory Doctorow Not all ads are created equally sleazy. The privacy harms from surveillance ads, though real, are often hard to pin down. But there’s… Read more: Sponsored listings are a ripoff…for sellers
- SCOTUS’s “ethics code” provides cover for corruptionIt’s weak sauce – which was the goal all along. After unrelenting pressure from everyone but Republicans, who by and large are thrilled that Supreme… Read more: SCOTUS’s “ethics code” provides cover for corruption
- The Supreme Court’s Objectivity Theaterhttps://prospect.org/justice/2023-11-17-supreme-court-objectivity-theater/ After months of corruption scandals and plummeting public approval, the Supreme Court released a document on November 13 to correct, in its words, the… Read more: The Supreme Court’s Objectivity Theater