Comments from a southern journalist who is tired of a lack of common sense.
- How the Plunder of Public Goods Transformed America and How We Can Fight BackCharter schools, to be clear, represent the commodification of education, the privatization, and the marketization of a modern human responsibility in order to enrich a […]
- National State of Emergency for LGBTQ+ AmericansThe Human Rights Campaign declared a state of emergency for LGBTQ+ people in the U.S. on Tuesday and released a guidebook pointing to laws it […]
- Climate: American per capita emissions are more than twice those of EuropeansReducing consumption today reduces the number of people elsewhere who will suffer the consequences tomorrow and can prevent much of the instability that would otherwise […]
- Crows Of A FeatherClarence Thomas’ benefactor is directly tied to a disastrous new Supreme Court ruling that will strip environmental protections from millions of acres of precious wetlands. […]
- The far right is working to make voter fraud easier to get away with.This NPR investigation, which found a video of the Houma event posted to Facebook, is the first to report that Ardoin announced his ERIC decision […]